Flume >> mail # dev >> New version of flume1.3

+
kashif khan 2012-12-04, 11:17
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-04, 12:19
+
kashif khan 2012-12-04, 12:54
Re: New version of flume1.3
Moving to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can install different versions of flume, for sure. Simply use different directories for the binaries and one directory for the configs.

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com