Flume, mail # dev - New version of flume1.3

Re: New version of flume1.3
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-04, 13:18
Moving to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can install different versions of flume, for sure. Simply use different directories for the binaries and one directory for the configs.

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com