发件人: Chris Embree [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
发送时间: 2013年2月21日 4:17
收件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
主题: Topology script frequency

I've checked all of the documentation, books and google searches I can think of....

I have a working topology script.  I have dynamic IP's.  I have an automated process to update the rack data when a datanode changes IP.

What I don't have is any clue as to when the NN reads this script.  If I execute it right now with 10.10.10.10 it'll return /dc1/rack3  When I run hadoop balancer I see /default/rack/10.10.10.10:50010<http://10.10.10.10:50010>
I really don't want to have to restart the NN for IP changes to be noticed.

Any brilliant insights?

Thanks
Chris