HBase >> mail # user >> Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately

Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
Manu,

  If you are creating new objects depending on what version of HBase you
are using you could be hitting

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera