HBase, mail # user - Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately

Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
Kevin O'dell 2012-06-06, 15:03
Manu,

  If you are creating new objects depending on what version of HBase you
are using you could be hitting

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera