Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Threaded View
Hive >> mail # user >> Strange error in hive


Copy link to this message
-
Re: Strange error in hive
Could you try to remove "NULL as FLG_DEM_INC_PRX_CS_VAL"s in the query?

It seemed not related to HIVE-4650 but still a bug (I'll book this)

2013/7/9 Jérôme Verdier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> You can see logs below :
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in configuring object
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setJobConf(ReflectionUtils.java:93)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setConf(ReflectionUtils.java:64)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(ReflectionUtils.java:117)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runOldMapper(MapTask.java:432)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:372)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child$4.run(Child.java:255)
>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>     at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1149)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child.main(Child.java:249)
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setJobConf(ReflectionUtils.java:88)
>     ... 9 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in configuring object
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setJobConf(ReflectionUtils.java:93)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setConf(ReflectionUtils.java:64)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(ReflectionUtils.java:117)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapRunner.configure(MapRunner.java:34)
>     ... 14 more
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setJobConf(ReflectionUtils.java:88)
>     ... 17 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Map operator initialization failed
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.ExecMapper.configure(ExecMapper.java:121)
>     ... 22 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.objectinspector.StructObjectInspector.toString(StructObjectInspector.java:64)
>     at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2826)
>     at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:115)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.UnionOperator.initializeOp(UnionOperator.java:110)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Operator.initialize(Operator.java:375)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Operator.initialize(Operator.java:451)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Operator.initializeChildren(Operator.java:407)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TableScanOperator.initializeOp(TableScanOperator.java:186)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Operator.initialize(Operator.java:375)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MapOperator.initializeOp(MapOperator.java:563)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Operator.initialize(Operator.java:375)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.ExecMapper.configure(ExecMapper.java:100)
>     ... 22 more
>
>
>
> 2013/7/8 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Hii Jerome
>>
>>
>> Can you send the error log of the MapReduce task that failed? That should
>> have some pointers which can help you troubleshoot the issue.
>> Regards
>> Bejoy KS
>>
>> Sent from remote device, Please excuse typos
>> ________________________________
>> From: Jérôme Verdier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB