Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-31, 22:02
Guys, this thread is now closed. Please vote in the new thread.

NOTE: given how limited the scope of the respin is I don't think
you should retest everything you did for RC0.

Thanks,
Roman.