HDFS >> mail # dev >> Package Dependancy Problem building HDFS Test Suite

+
Brad Childs 2013-01-24, 23:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-25, 01:05
Re: Package Dependancy Problem building HDFS Test Suite
Cos,

First, thanks for the quick reply! I really appreciate the help.

I had an ant package linkage problem with my RHEL 6.3 install-- and I fixed it to get rid of that jaxp_parser_impl error.  However, my build still fails (same problem).

Here's the new output:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=hDs66ZwL