HBase, mail # user - HBase Thrift inserts bottlenecked somewhere -- but where?

Re: HBase Thrift inserts bottlenecked somewhere -- but where?
Asaf Mesika 2013-03-01, 14:13
Maybe you've the limit of the number of RPC Threads handling your write
requests per Region Server, thus your requests are queued?