Hadoop >> mail # user >> How Jobtrakcer stores Tasktrackers Information

+
mohmmadanis moulavi 2011-11-30, 13:26
Re: How Jobtrakcer stores Tasktrackers Information
I'm not sure what's the exact meaning of the tasktracker information you
mentioned

there is a "TaskTrackerStatus" class, and when the system runs, tt jt
transmits serialized objects of this class which contains some information
through heartbeat

and there is a hashmap<string, TaskTrackerStatus> in JobTracker,

Best,

Nan

--
Nan Zhu
School of Electronic, Information and Electrical Engineering,229