Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Error building trunk

+
dlmarion@... 2013-06-19, 01:42
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-19, 04:34
+
Basit Mustafa 2013-06-19, 03:03
Re: Error building trunk
Builds for me on Fedora 18 x86_64, and CentOS 6.4 x86_64, with and
without -Dhadoop.profile=2.0

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii