HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Setting and using cell timestamp values to retrieve data

Re: Setting and using cell timestamp values to retrieve data
Hi Usman
I am going through the same thing.

> > Unless you have a reason to use wide rows (e.g. you need atomic
> > updates on multiple points within one row) I recommend using a tall
> > table, since large rows will become unmanageable, especially if they
> > keep growing forever (and HBase cannot split a row that's become too
> > big).

if it possible then i am going to store the 6 gb of data in single row. is it
faster than creating the new row?