Kafka >> mail # user >> Questions on Kafka

Re: Questions on Kafka
Atin,

For the comparison btw Kafka and Kestrel, please see the previous
discussion:
http://markmail.org/thread/7ikzfsjwypxbshmb

Kafka doesn't implement JMS. So depending on your use case, you may or may
not be able to use Kafka to replace JMS. The main advantages of Kafka are:
(1) distributed support and (2) good throughput.

Thanks,

Jun