Pig >> mail # dev >> CHANGES.txt inconsistency

CHANGES.txt inconsistency
I have noticed that currently CHANGES.txt for trunk and branch-0.12 are not
consistent. Is the inconsistency intentional? I have changes to make them
consistent, should I commit those? or open a jira to submit the changes and
get them reviewed?

~Aniket
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-10-29, 16:19