HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
Here is my (non-binding) +1 based on below:

 - Checked signatures
 - Run some basic smoke tests
 - Run LoadTestTool, TestAcidGuarantees on a 7 node cluster
 - Ported the patch for HBASE-6241 (v3 patch, which is coming soon), and
which runs LoadTestTool while killing the servers, rolling restart, batch
killing 50%, etc.

Minor issues (should not sink RC)
 - no md5 or sha file
 - run into HBASE-6469