Avro, mail # user - Avro support for streaming in Python

Re: Avro support for streaming in Python
Jeremy Kahn 2013-04-09, 14:41
It's only python data file logic that doesn't support reading from a stream.

Look at the python part of the avro RPC quickstart project (it's available
in github, and I point you there only because it's nicely isolated there -
the code is all in the Avro trunk now, I think.

-- Jeremy Kahn (oh, if we're both going to stay on this list, this will be
very confusing...)