Accumulo >> mail # user >> FW: Deletes not commiting from custom java API but work in shell interface

Re: FW: Deletes not commiting from custom java API but work in shell interface
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Bell, Philip S CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC,
81320 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We have not as of yet implemented any column visibility

You mentioned you haven't used column visibility, while this line of your
code is only considering entries that have a nonempty column visibility.
Are these conditions true for the entries you're trying to delete?
if (colFam.toString().equalsIgnoreCase("root") || colVis.length() > 0)

Billie