HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
+1

Verified the gpg signature for hadoop2 and source tar balls.
Spun up a local instance.
Created tables. Put data, got data
Ran TestAcidGuarantees for about 2 hours.
Tried an online schema change while running test acid. (seemed to work but
caused a huge drop in throughput)
Created a snapshot while test acid was going on.
Ran apache-rat on the source

Native libs aren't present (are they supposed to be there for mlock ?)
I filed some minor jiras but everything seems good for a developer release.