Chukwa >> mail # user >> hicc start problem:"Unable to load dashboard"

Re: hicc start problem:"Unable to load dashboard"
Hi Scott,

You might need to use Host Selection widget to select a host for
System Metrics to show up.  For Cluster System Metrics, you need to
run pig ClusterSummary.pig to get aggregation going.  Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric