HBase >> mail # user >> Regions in transition

+
kiran 2013-02-08, 05:44
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 05:48
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:31
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 06:35
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:39
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 06:46
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:50
+
Samir Ahmic 2013-02-08, 07:08
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 07:15
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 07:50
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 12:39
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-09, 10:07
+
kiran 2013-02-11, 05:16
Re: Regions in transition
Yes, RIT states were bit confusing for the end user.  In the latest version
lot of efforts have gone into solve this problems. Hope for the best in the
future :)

Regards
Ram

ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-08, 07:07