Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.4.0 release soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2010-07-19, 20:05
+
Doug Cutting 2010-08-24, 21:27
+
Doug Cutting 2010-08-24, 22:00
+
Jeff Hodges 2010-08-25, 01:47
+
Doug Cutting 2010-08-25, 16:23
+
Bruce Mitchener 2010-08-25, 10:07
+
Scott Carey 2010-07-19, 20:42
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-07-19, 22:26
+
Esteve Fernandez 2010-08-02, 18:11
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-08-02, 21:45
+
Doug Cutting 2010-07-19, 22:47
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-07-20, 01:07
+
Scott Carey 2010-07-19, 22:37
Re: 1.4.0 release soon?
Avro C is in bad shape / a bad state. It was in the middle of some
breaking API changes (and more are needed).

It is probably better to look at reverting some of the changes and
just shipping what was in 1.3.x (even though the API there is not
complete and one can't actually use it for much).

I'm on the road for the next couple of days (in Macau), so I won't be
able to do much in the short term.

 - Bruce

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to make a 1.4.0 release of Avro in the next month.
>
> The list of unresolved 1.4.0 issues is at:
>
>  http://tinyurl.com/avro140todo
>
> Can developers please look at this list?
>
> If there are issues that you're assigned that you don't expect to fix soon,
> please unset their fix-version.
>
> If there are issues that you feel absolutely must be fixed in 1.4.0, please
> mark them as blockers.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Doug

+