Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.4.0 release soon?

Re: 1.4.0 release soon?
Avro C is in bad shape / a bad state. It was in the middle of some
breaking API changes (and more are needed).

It is probably better to look at reverting some of the changes and
just shipping what was in 1.3.x (even though the API there is not
complete and one can't actually use it for much).

I'm on the road for the next couple of days (in Macau), so I won't be
able to do much in the short term.

 - Bruce