-Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
Maxim Pugachev 2012-05-21, 06:26
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Douglas Creager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> > I just tested all of the available patches for the C library on my
> Windows box. Apologies for the delay, I didn't have access to this machine
> until today. They look good; I'm going to merge them into SVN now so
> they're in for 1.7.0.
> C library should be good to go. All of the recent patches have been
> applied. AVRO-1089 is still open, but it won't require any API changes,
> and will require some more investigation. So it can wait for 1.7.1.
Guys, what about https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1087 ?