MapReduce >> mail # user >> Install Hadoop on Linux Pseudo Distributed Mode - Root Required?

+
Raj Hadoop 2013-05-13, 14:42
Re: Install Hadoop on Linux Pseudo Distributed Mode - Root Required?
You do not root if you want to install everything in your home directory
and assuming sun jdk is installed
On May 13, 2013 8:13 PM, "Raj Hadoop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am planning to install Hadoop on Linux in a Pseudo Distributed Mode (
> One Machine ).  Do I require 'root' privileges for install ? Please advise.
>
> Thanks,
> Raj

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-13, 14:47