Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Updating site docs

+
Bill Graham 2010-09-08, 19:32
Re: Updating site docs
Fixing the website would be awesome of you.

There is a second step: you need to cd to:

people.apache.org:/www/hadoop.apache.org/chukwa

And then do an svn co.  That pulls out the compiled html from .../site.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department