Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: How to control of the output of "/stacks"

Re: How to control of the output of "/stacks"
The logging has sometimes come useful in debugging (i.e. if the stack
on the UI went uncaptured, the log helps). It is currently not
specifically toggle-able. I suppose it is OK to set it as DEBUG
though. Can you file a JIRA for that please?

The only way you can disable it right now is by (brute-forcibly)
adding the below to the daemon's log4j.properties:

log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer=WARN

Which may not be so ideal as we may miss other INFO from HttpServer generically.

--
Harsh J