Sqoop, mail # user - Connection refused while Job Submission - Sqoop Client API

+
Manish Meshram 2013-09-23, 10:45
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-09-23, 17:41
+
Manish Meshram 2013-09-24, 05:52
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-09-24, 06:24
+
Manish Meshram 2013-09-24, 07:12
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-09-24, 08:15
+
Manish Meshram 2013-09-24, 09:07
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-09-24, 17:27
+
Manish Meshram 2013-09-25, 04:24
Re: Connection refused while Job Submission - Sqoop Client API
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-09-25, 05:07
Manish,

It'll be hard to say what's causing this. First of all... are you sure
Sqoop 2 server dies? A pretty good way to see if it is still running at all
is to follow the guide here:
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.99.2/Sqoop5MinutesDemo.html. Or, you can
simply run a "netstat -tlnp" on your machine to see if there is still a
server running on port 12000.

There are plenty of logs Sqoop 2 server generates. Sometimes, the real
error is unfortunately hidden in one of the lesser known logs. The
sqoop.log file is located in @LOGDIR@ and the rest should be in
server/logs/*. Look for catalina.out, catalina.log, localhost-*.log, etc.
There may be an exception in any of these files that lead you in a good
direction.

-Abe