Hadoop >> mail # user >> RE: On a lighter note

+
Fabio Pitzolu 2013-01-18, 08:24
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-18, 09:06
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-18, 11:55
+
Chris Folsom 2013-01-18, 18:44
Re: On a lighter note
Well, I think the actual name was "untergang".  Same meaning.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2013, at 8:09 PM, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You are right Michael, as always :)
>
> Warm Regards,
> Tariq
> https://mtariq.jux.com/
> cloudfront.blogspot.com
>

> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Michael Segel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm thinking 'Downfall'
>
> But I could be wrong.
>
> On Jan 17, 2013, at 6:56 PM, Yongzhi Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Who can tell me what is the name of the original film? Thanks!
>>
>> Yongzhi
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I am sure you will suffer from severe stomach ache after watching this :)
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEqQMLSXQlY
>>
>> Warm Regards,
>> Tariq
>> https://mtariq.jux.com/
>> cloudfront.blogspot.com

+
shashwat shriparv 2013-01-19, 15:28
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-20, 07:58