HBase, mail # user - (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7

+
anil gupta 2013-09-03, 23:26
+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-04, 00:35
+
anil gupta 2013-09-04, 05:03
Re: (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7
anil gupta 2013-09-04, 05:06
Also, if HBase0.94 is officially certified to work with JDK7 then it will
save duplicate work from Individual users like me and you. Currently GC
with big JVM heaps is a big concern with HBase. If users will get options
to use G1GC then it might alleviate some pains of many HBase users.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta
+