HBase >> mail # user >> (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7

Re: (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7
Also, if HBase0.94 is officially certified to work with JDK7 then it will
save duplicate work from Individual users like me and you. Currently GC
with big JVM heaps is a big concern with HBase. If users will get options
to use G1GC then it might alleviate some pains of many HBase users.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta