Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Coding standard for indentation

Coding standard for indentation
Hey zk devs,

I was looking through some source files and found some inconsistencies in
the indentation. See org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn.EventThread for
example. It has a number of what appear to be under indented lines (7
instead of 8 spaces for the second level of indentation). Do patches that
fix that kind of problem need to go through Jira or should I just post them
to the list?

Also, what code conventions does the Zookeeper code follow as a general
rule? If it's documented somewhere, I'd like to create an eclipse formatting
config for it.

Thanks,
wt