Bigtop >> mail # user >> Unattended Single Node BigTop 0.6.0 installer CD (based on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS)

Unattended Single Node BigTop 0.6.0 installer CD (based on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS)
Dear all,

Just would like to share my experimental project.
I create a bigtop 0.6.0 ubuntu single node installer CD
ISO file could be download from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/drbl-hadoop/files/0.6.0/bigtop-0.6.0.iso/download

Source code could be found at
https://github.com/jazzwang/haduzilla
It's mainly related to
https://github.com/jazzwang/haduzilla/blob/master/preseed/bigtop.seed
and
https://github.com/jazzwang/haduzilla/blob/master/preseed/bigtop-init

If you could get IP via DHCP, just boot from CD ROM.
It will install sun-java-jdk6 and bigtop 0.6.0 hadoop related packages for
you automatically.

Without DHCP, you have to setup network access after booting.

The default user name is "user", password is "hadoop.TW".

Note: only support 64 bit.

Regards,
Jazz Yao-Tsung Wang
Co-Founder of Hadoop.TW ( Hadoop Taiwan User Group )
http://www.hadoop.tw
http://forum.hadoop.tw
https://www.facebook.com/groups/hadoop.tw/