MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop Avro Question

Hadoop Avro Question
Hi,

When dealing with Avro data files in MR jobs ,we use AvroMapper , I noticed
that the output of K and V of AvroMapper isnt writable and neither the key
is comparable (these are AvroKey and AvroValue). As the general
serialization mechanism is writable , how is the K,V pairs in case of avro
, travel across nodes?

Thanks,
Rahul