Pig >> mail # user >> Building pig and piggybank from CDH 4.2.0 sources?

Re: Building pig and piggybank from CDH 4.2.0 sources?
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 1:20 AM, Cheolsoo Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> Perhaps this should be part of a "Developer / Build Howto" ?
>
> You probably want to ask it to CDH user group. I don't think Apache
> projects document about specific distros.

After your first email I kicked the cloudera sources and went for the plain
pig sources instead.
Regarding the other error, I can't reproduce it with Apache Pig. I am using
> Ant 1.8.2.

Hmm, I should try this with 1.8.2 then. Perhaps there is a bug in ant 1.9.0

Niels Basjes