HBase >> mail # user >> How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)

Re: How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)
Nicolas, does it mean I should not rely on the hbasetest.sh results
for my code validation? What's the right way to run the tests on 0.94?

Vandana, thanks for the suggestion! I will try that too.

JM