Pig >> mail # user >> Pig 0.10.0-cdh4.1.1 uses its old JodaTime instead of my new JodaTime dependency in UDF

Re: Pig 0.10.0-cdh4.1.1 uses its old JodaTime instead of my new JodaTime dependency in UDF
Hi Ruslan,

Did you try to set "mapreduce.job.user.classpath.first" to true?

http://search-hadoop.com/m/nsmBv1lUCi52/Jar+Conflicts&subj=Jar+Conflicts

Btw, I will commit PIG-3031 unless there are test failures.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo