HBase >> mail # user >> ANN: HBase NYC Meetup

ANN: HBase NYC Meetup
Hello,

If you live/work in or near NYC, you may be interested in joining the brand new HBase NYC Meetup we created the other day - http://www.meetup.com/HBase-NYC/ .  We have some topic in mind already, but suggestions are always welcome (off the list, please).

Otis

----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm