MapReduce >> mail # user >> Shoud I use MapReduce 0.2X, or 1.0?

Shoud I use MapReduce 0.2X, or 1.0?
I've noticed that Hadoop MapReduce 1.0.4 was released in 12 October 2012,
and Hadoop 0.23.4 was released in 15 October 2012. I thought that with
Hadoop 1.0, the Hadoop 0.2X had become discontinued. If I want to start to
use Hadoop MapReduce, which version should I use?
What's the difference between Hadoop MapReduce 0.2X and Hadoop MapReduce
1.0?
--
Best regards,
+