MapReduce, mail # user - hadoop debugging tools

+
Gopi Krishna M 2013-08-27, 05:04
+
Harsh J 2013-08-27, 05:12
+
Gopi Krishna M 2013-08-27, 05:24
Re: hadoop debugging tools
Shekhar Sharma 2013-08-27, 07:12
You can get the stats for a job using rumen.
http://ksssblogs.blogspot.in/2013/06/getting-job-statistics-using-rumen.html

Regards,
Som Shekhar Sharma
+91-8197243810