Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Pulling data from secured hadoop cluster to another hadoop cluster

Re: Pulling data from secured hadoop cluster to another hadoop cluster
samir das mohapatra 2013-05-28, 14:27
it is not hadoop security issue, the security is in host , I Mean to say in
network level.

 I could not able to ping bcz source system is designed such a way that
only you can connecto through ssh .
If this is the case how to over come this problem.

What extra parameter i need to add i ssh level so that i could able to ping
the machine. All the servers are in same domain.