Accumulo, mail # dev - 1.6.0 Feature Freeze

Re: 1.6.0 Feature Freeze
Christopher 2013-10-31, 17:37
I think a week extension would be good for projects that are under
review, but I don't think it should be extended for development on
those features (except to address issues from the review). This would
also encourage people to push something potentially disruptive to
ReviewBoard instead of committing at the last minute and having to
revert it later. That would allow us to review stuff that has been
ready, but not committed because people have been busy finishing other
features for the feature freeze and haven't had time to review it yet.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii