Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to make AM terminate if client crashes?

How to make AM terminate if client crashes?
We have a YARN application that we want to automatically terminate if the YARN client disconnects or crashes.  Is it possible to configure the YarnClient-RM connection so that if the client terminates the RM automatically terminates the AM?  Or do we need to build our own logic (e.g. a direct client-AM connection) for that?
Thanks
John