MapReduce, mail # user - backup of hdfs data

Re: backup of hdfs data
Ted Dunning 2012-11-06, 00:47
Conventional enterprise backup systems are rarely scaled for hadoop needs.  Both bandwidth and size are typically lacking.

My employer, Mapr, offers a hadoop-derived distribution that includes both point in time snapshots and remote mirrors. Contact me off line for more info.

Sent from my iPhone