HBase >> mail # user >> pass in customized path to hbase-default.xml and hbase-site.xml

+
Weishung Chung 2011-01-26, 18:58
+
Stack 2011-01-26, 21:33
Re: pass in customized path to hbase-default.xml and hbase-site.xml
>From what I see in the codes, it appears to me that it loads the defaults
CLASSPATH hbase-default.xml, hbase-site.xml first and then addResource from
the passed in Configuration and overwrite any existing ones.
I will give it a try, thanks :)

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you try it what do you see?
>
> Its a while since I looked at that code.  From what I remember, there
> is a hard ordering of certain files and then addResource inserts at a
> particular location, probably in front of the defaults loaded from
> CLASSPATH.
>
> St.Ack
>
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Weishung Chung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Correct me if i am wrong. If I want to pass in the path of hbase-site.xml
> > the HBaseConfiguration,
> >
> > Create HBaseConfiguration() will still add the default xmls from the
> > CLASSPATH and will clear them out when I call addResource(String
> > pathToResource).

+
tsuna 2011-01-28, 00:12
+