Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zk keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Re: zk keeps disconnecting and reconnecting
What's the impact of ZOOKEEPER-961? If it shows up, does that mean the
client won't get any watcher events afterwards? If so, this sounds like a
blocker for 3.4 release to me. What's the temporary solution for 3.3.3?

Also, for the very first time that the ZK client gets disconnected, I saw
the following entry in the log. It seems that the client can't ping the
server for 4 seconds. The ZK server was up at that time and the load was
minimal. What could cause the time out? Client GC pauses?

2011/08/26 10:58:22.306 INFO [ClientCnxn]
[main-SendThread(esv4-app27.stg:12913)] [kafka] Client session timed out,
have not heard from server in 4001ms for sessionid 0x131f
ddd84bc0006, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect

Thanks,

Jun