MapReduce >> mail # user >> package org.kosmix.kosmosfs.access does not exist

package org.kosmix.kosmosfs.access does not exist
Hi, all

When I tried to compile Hadoop 1.0.3, it tells me that

src/core/org/apache/hadoop/fs/kfs/KFSImpl.java:30: package org.kosmix.kosmosfs.access does not exist

Can anyone tell me why this issue happen?

Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,