Flume >> mail # user >> Short guide to custom configuration provider?

Re: Short guide to custom configuration provider?
I did a short proof of concept for the YAML part here
https://github.com/BertrandDechoux/flume-ng-yaml

Does your reaction mean that FLUME-1491 is a 'zombie'? Anyway, I will look
at what was done in that issue and see what can be done for a clean
selection of a custom configuration provider.

Bertrand
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bertrand Dechoux