Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [REVIEW] Hadoop-1.1.0-RC4

[REVIEW] Hadoop-1.1.0-RC4
Hi,
Please review this release candidate for Hadoop-1.1.0.  As suggested
before, I am posting it for review, and will start a vote on it if it
passes the next week with no serious issues being found.

Tarballs, rpms, and debs are available at
    http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc4/
The release notes are also at the top level of that directory.

Nexus seems a bit wedged currently.  I will try again to push to Nexus
tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
--Matt