Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.1-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.1-rc0
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> # Also, several downstream projects (HBase, Pig, Oozie, Hive etc.)  seem to be playing nicely with hadoop-0.23.1.

On that note, it would be really nice if we can, somehow, influence
the only community that
hasn't really considered Hadoop 0.23 yet -- Mahout:
     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-822

Here at Bigtop, we'd love to offer a Bigtop 0.4.0 (or there abouts) as
the first 100% Apache
full stack of Bigdata management software based on Hadoop 0.23 line
and I think we're
getting pretty close.

Thanks,
Roman.