Hadoop, mail # general - [DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 1.0?

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 1.0?
Doug Cutting 2011-11-14, 22:41
To be specific, I think one of the possible could be sensible:

A. Rename as follows:

  0.20 -> 1.0
  0.21 -> 1.1
  0.22 -> 1.2
  0.23 -> 2.0
  0.24 -> 2.1

B. Just drop the leading zero, e.g., 0.23.0 becomes 23.0.

Doug