Avro, mail # dev - Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py

+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 17:38
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 17:46
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 18:02
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 18:06
Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 18:08
FWIW, I think we have exposed my experiences with using a data warehouse for
so many years. Bypassing the transaction engine with a bulk load instead of
using a long-running transaction for mass edits is in my blood...

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Jeff Hammerbacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> So, rather than maintaining this incrementally, you want to move all of
>> these en-masse?  That's fine with me, if you want to take on keeping this
>> straight.  To my thinking, it's simpler to maintain this as we go.
>>

> Should be a simple copy-paste from the CHANGES.txt in branch-1.3, no?

+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 18:13
+
Jeff Hodges 2010-06-04, 05:40